As an entrepreneur, you may wonder why every business needs a website. Websites are essential to stay ahead of the competition. As business owners, we must take advantage of every tool that helps achieve business growth.
Let’s review our top 10 reasons why every business needs a website:
- Credibility – having a website means your business has credibility, which helps establish trust with your potential customer base.
- Always available – a website operates 24/7, which means it markets your business even when you are not working, and you have the freedom to make changes at any time.
- Cost-effective marketing – a website is a cost-effective marketing solution. Especially with the use of solid SEO and great content! These are great ways to increase lead generation and sales.
- Data tracking – you can track data and measure results easily with a website. Since websites allow for this type of reporting, we can optimize our marketing strategies based on actual data.
- Showcase your products and services.
- Control content – feature what you want to feature! Certainly don’t rely on Yelp or third-party platforms to use poor quality photos as your first impression.
- Build relationships with customers – like we just mentioned, first impressions matter! Start with a great one by having a professional, well-laid out website.
- Answer FAQs – you know the questions you are always asked, dedicate a page to FAQ’s to help your visitor find the information they need easily.
- Generate leads – by using a well-designed layout or sales flow. Making things easy to find and easy to purchase online allows more customers to make move through your sales funnel.
- Social Media Marketing – a website is a powerful tool for social media marketing, as it provides a space for businesses to connect with their target audience and promote products or services in a timely and personal way. By using a Facebook pixel or tracking code from your chosen social platform, you can see how your customers interact between your site and socials.
Summing up, every business, whether small or large, needs a website to stay ahead of the competition and reach new potential customers. With the right integrations, smaller businesses can easily create beautiful websites without hiring designers. However, as a business grows and gains traction, it is essential to invest in a professional designer to take your website aesthetics to the next level.